Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yadda, yadda, yadda..........

Well, here I go. I am doing my first blog. I feel very powerful because I am doing something that I've figured out on my own (just a little help from MBG). I want everyone to know that I am so blessed and wish for them to feel the same which makes every day a joyous day!

I have been in a rut the last few years.......... not sure why but I blame it on many things- loss, empty nest, children moving away, inattentive husband, physical calamities, menopause, lack of spiritual nurturing, etc. Perhaps I let myself be used up by others and now I don't have anything left for me. BUT I believe that I will regroup and be the best ME very soon. Watch out, I'm not sure what is going to happen but I know it will be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment