Monday, January 25, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things.NOT!

Dave has been having some pain in his lower abdomen so he's going to the dr tomorrow. He doesn't know it but I'm going with him. He won't like that but that's okay- I AM going with him. So that means I have to have a sub. The things I don't like- Dave's got a health problem, Dave is going to the dr, I am keeping something from him, I had to get ready for a sub. I have always been proud of the fact that I don't keep things from Dave. I talk openly about how I spend money, feel about things, my political or religious beliefs, how to raise/nurture our children, etc. He doesn't always talk back but he doesn't roll his eyes or tell me he thinks I'm stupid. I honestly get the feeling that he's in awe of me being able to verbalize my thoughts and feelings.

I have decided I will only discuss my fitness/healthy eating on Fridays. Otherwise I will make myself nuts. So you can skip Fridays if you want to skip my prattle.

GOOD NEWS- Our preschoolers were so sweet today. They always are but today they were full of hugs and sweet words. I even had a couple bat their eyes at me. I LOVE MY JOB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment