Monday, August 23, 2010

Giants Steps

I walked almost 5000 steps today. That is my highest since Katie and Stacey got me my pedometer. I like that I did it without trying. That was day #1 of preschool.

After doing that and eating great all day I got 4 dozen cookies at Eileens. I only ate 3. No 4. One chocolate/chocolate chunk, one oatmeal raisin, one monster, one choc/choc. Is that pathetic or what? Well, I will try again tomorrow. Dave will have them eaten by the time I get home............. did I tell you I figured out we need to eat opposite diets? Dave- low fat (cuz he has high cholesterol) and Judy- low carbs (cuz I have fat around my middle). And of course I cook the way Dave likes to eat. So now I have to figure out how to cook without having to cook two different meals. ........... I can do it.

For my warm up- me, me, me, me and a right, kick, left, kick turn repeat. Get in shape girl. One step for the pedometer one giant step toward fitness in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. excellent! I now have a goal of at least 10,000 a day. It's pretty easy for me since I park on the fourth floor of a garage, walk two and a half blocks, walk around downtown for lunch and work on the fifth floor (I try to take the stairs at least once a day.)

    Go team Mimi!!

    ReplyDelete