Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Ear Hurts and I Can't Enjoy the Scenery

I have had an earache for.............. a long time, I think maybe since Thanksgiving. I'm been on antibiotics and different antibiotics and it's still hurting. So I'm going to the ent dr. I have also been to the dentist but she says it's not my teeth. I think I'll go back to my old dentist and see if he agrees. I just want it to feel better.

I noticed that I love to see the earth covered in clean snow. But I also am getting a stiff neck driving to school almost every day. So I'm trying to figure out how to enjoy the scenery and ignore that the roads are yucky/dangerous. Oh yeah, I can't cuz I drive in the dark!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is a rough time of year...coming and going in the dark. I was so happy this weekend too, when the ground was clean and white again.

    Prayers for your ear. I hope it's healed v. soon.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete